PayU is expanding rapidly and the team is looking for exceptional senior international sales and account managers in payments, for a unique opportunity.
- 7+ years of account management of enterprise-level accounts
- Relentless drive to succeed and strong self-motivation
- Solid understanding of online payments, e-commerce, card acquiring, and alternative payment methods
- Strong international and multicultural experience
- Structured consultative selling approach and methodology, understanding of key stakeholders on the account
- Consistent over-achievement track record in sales
- Ability to manage upsell opportunities on existing accounts
- Experience of working in both large multinational and ideally more entrepreneurial companies
- Structured mind that can break up large problems and solve issues one by one
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders – internal and external - irrespective of reporting lines
- Ability to project manage your deals through risk, compliance, operations, and other functions requirements with a problem-solving attitude
- Knowing your numbers, deals, and merchants
- 7+ years of sales experience, B2B environment
- Prior experience and a good understanding of the Payment Industry
- Experience in budget management, forecasting, pricing, account profitability reviews
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all internal and external teams including sales, business development, marketing, and product management
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and written/spoken communication skills
- Methodical, organized, self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Fluency in English is a must
At PayU, is a global fintech investor whose vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact.
PayU developed its own payment processing products and services in order to give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive.
Expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything the company does, from recruiting the best engineering and product teams to investing in technology entrepreneurs, offering credit to underserved individuals and helping our merchants buy, sell and operate online.