Plaid is looking for the right product leader to help scale our website and drive product-led growth for Plaid. Plaid is the premiere FinTech brand and our website is the front door. Serving as Marketing’s primary partner in Product, you will own the front door of FinTech! By being at the frontlines of customer acquisition and engagement, you will get amazing exposure to the entire org, from senior leadership on down. This role is high visibility and high impact!
- Working with Marketing and Design to develop amazing user experiences and drive growth.
- Iterating on customer and stakeholder discovery to inform creative solutions.
- Taking an ownership mindset and delivering results in partnership with a variety of partners and stakeholders from across the organization.
- Driving business impact in a measurable way; being the holistic owner of vitally important Marketing and Brand surface areas and systems.
- Partnering with the rest of the Growth Teams to ensure that top-of-funnel Marketing complemented and supports other experiments and onboarding experiments.
- Successfully delivering complex, highly cross-functional projects across a business.
- Poise and the ability to instill confidence across an org. Marketing and .com are at the center of our business, and we need a calm, credible PM to help lead it.
- Effective stakeholder management - including presentation, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Strong prioritization and impact mindset. There’s always a lot to do - what’s most important, and why? (And what’s not!)
- Delivering results around website design, web content management systems, digital asset management systems, lead generation form optimization, and personalization.
Plaid is used by thousands of digital financial apps and services like Betterment, Expensify, Microsoft and Venmo, and by many of the largest banks to make it easy for consumers to connect their financial accounts with the apps and services they want to use. Plaid connects with over 11,000 financial institutions across the U.S, Canada and Europe.
Plaid has diverse backgrounds and skills, but we're all passionate about building a more efficient and inclusive financial infrastructure—together.