· 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
· 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
· 4 or more years of experience in product management in the crypto, fintech, or retail payments space
· Possess significant functional knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem and players involved, including in-depth knowledge of public blockchain technologies, as well as a deep understanding of existing retail payment solutions
· Strong problem-solving skills and creativity to identify new opportunities/anticipate how crypto can impact the payments ecosystem
· Strong product acumen – ability to take concepts, scope them into clear product requirements, and partner with engineering to build and deliver to market in rapid agile development cycles.
· Expertise in explaining complex concepts and technologies to a broad audience of external and internal partners
· Understanding of Solidity, Rust & other blockchain development languages
· Creativity and resourcefulness to overcome unexpected roadblocks
· Demonstrated ability to articulate, drive, and motivate a team towards a strategic vision and roadmap
· Ability to successfully build strong partnerships with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization
· Decisive and action-oriented even in ambiguous situations
· This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
· Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
· Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year.
Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. Visa believes that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.