The FIU (SAR/STR) Analyst will be part of the New York Compliance team and report directly to the FIU Team Lead. The FIU team handles all cases escalated by the Risk Investigations team, covering global reporting requirements. The FIU Analyst will review and investigate cases escalated by the Risk Investigations team to fully identify if any Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Fraud, Tax Evasion, etc. typologies are evident.
- Write and review Suspicious Activity Reports to be transmitted to FinCEN and other applicable agencies, globally;
- Keep up with regulatory updates and assist in identifying new trends and evolving AML typologies to assure quality reporting;
- Ensure accurate and thorough recordkeeping / retention of logs and back-up documentation reflecting outcome of reviews (decision to create or not create a Suspicious Activity Report);
- Propose procedure and investigation enhancements to improve the quality of SAR/STR investigations;
- Support data requests relevant to regulatory, testing and audit responses;
- Ad-Hoc Projects.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent (CAMS, CFCS certifications or equivalent);
- Relevant work experience within Financial Crimes
- Investigations / Suspicious Activity Reporting - Minimum one year of SAR/STR writing experience;
- Prior FinTech or payments experience is not required but a plus;
- Strong research, analytical and skills; investigative skills, including familiarity with public record research and database tools;
- A comprehensive understanding of relevant regulatory requirements regulations;
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to quality and detail;
- Ability to handle highly confidential information;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Proficiency Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.;
- Eligible to work/live in NYC.
Payoneer is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy.
Since 2005, Payoneer has been imagining and engineering a truly global ecosystem so the entire world can realize its potential. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google, Upwork and Walmart, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.