We’re looking for a strategic and highly cross-functional individual to join Stripe’s Financial Crimes team based in San Francisco or New York.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
As Stripe continues to develop innovative products that serve businesses of all sizes around the world, risk will increase in complexity and scale. As part of the Financial Crimes team, you will play a critical role in enabling Stripe’s growth while partnering with business and product stakeholders to understand and mitigate key risks.
- Manage and/or oversee key U.S. and Canada Products and Markets relationships, including building relationships, understanding requirements, and evaluating financial crimes risk
- Build a close partnership with our Products and Partnerships team to drive and represent risk related to financial crimes
- Develop relationships and work with partners across product, engineering and business teams to prioritize, scope and roll out launches
- Continue learning about the payments space through industry engagement and independent research, and scale your knowledge to others
- Expertise in working with products and business teams to unlock growth opportunities and managing financial crimes risk
- Experience in AML, Sanctions and KYC policy development space
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high-growth fintech environment
- Strong stakeholder management including navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders across organizations and borders
- An analytical approach to decision-making. You are analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decisions
- Demonstrated project management skills and a proven track record for building and scaling programs from the ground up
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills and the ability to convey complex ideas succinctly to all audiences
- 8-10+ years of relevant professional experience, including experience in business-facing roles
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies like Salesforce and Facebook—use the company’s software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. Stripe helps new companies get started and grow their revenues, and established businesses accelerate into new markets and launch new business models. Over the long term, Stripe aims to increase the GDP of the internet.