- Help define the roadmap for new offerings and enhancements to existing offerings to better solve the problems that our clients face or suit their needs
- Contribute to the overall vision and strategy for the product, and delivery of the agreed-upon road-map
- Consistently exhibit Design Thinking and customer centric problem solving, and knowledge of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- Develop a sharp value proposition around scalable solutions that will address problem statements for clients
- Use data both to inform product development, as well as within products to offer a richer and more personalized client experience
- Monitor competitors, competitive products, and trends to ensure we maintain a leading position in the market
- Show your Entrepreneurial spirit & ability to wear many hats with minimal direction
- Product management experience building software products from conception to launch. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully going through all stages of the product lifecycle, from gathering feedback and shaping requirements in collaboration with designers and engineers, to defining acceptance criteria, testing and driving adoption
- Experience in a wholesale financial services organization is vital
- Experience leading product associates and analysts either as a manager or as a senior team-member
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing a roadmap strategy and definition
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated user obsession
- Open and transparent working style, with the ability to communicate up and down
- The ability to navigate a matrixed organization and influence peers by articulating the product offering and value to business partners
- Technical background or familiarity working with engineers towards building products
- Experience operating in an Agile team
- Experience using Office, JIRA, Figma, analytics and customer feedback tools
For over 200 years, JPMorgan Chase & Co has provided innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world.
Today, JPMorgan is a leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries.
Whether the company is serving customers, helping small businesses, or putting its skills to work with partners, the team strives to identify issues and propose solutions that will propel the future and strengthen both the company's clients and its communities.