As Adyen continues to expand and deepen our overall product suite, the team is looking for experienced professionals to continue to drive our existing growth and harness new growth for Platforms. This role will help drive our commercial strategy and drive new feature adoption across our merchant base. This role is based in our San Francisco office.
As a Commercial Growth Manager for Platforms and Financial Services you will be responsible for bringing our key commercial offerings to market and align Commercial, Operational, Product teams, and our Platforms offering. You will be focusing on the overall growth of its platforms and adoption of its Issuing and EFP Suite. Your work will be instrumental in continuing to meet Adyen’s growth and you’ll be a part of shaping the future of Adyen.
- Own the growth, adoption, and usage of Adyen’s Platform solution and Issuing suite in the US.
- Partner with (product) marketing and design to shape our go-to-market strategy and positioning
- Help identify new financial opportunities for Adyen to expand to
Building out vertical specific value propositions and Adyen’s competitive differentiation
- Partner closely with product teams to productize and launch new financial products that meet our vision
- Work on operational systems that allows Adyen to commercially scale new products
- Perform analysis that assists us in making informed decisions on launching and prioritization of new products and solutions
- Help in training and scaling the commercial growth team to become more efficient / effective in selling the new products - a proactive function
- Strategic pricing- set vertical specific pricing guidance at strategic level
- Work closely with sales and account management teams to collect feedback on existing products and solutions and identify opportunities to expand our addressable market
- Manage and monitor commercial pipeline for our Platforms, Issuing, and EFP suite
- Maintain external and internal education, collateral, and commercial documentation for EFP
- 5+ years experience in financial technology
- Experience at a high growth technology company
- Problem solver committed to delivering solutions that are ideal for our customers
- Proven ability to identify business challenges, translate into specifications and manage projects to deliver products that drive benefit for our merchants.
- Ability to develop technical credibility with senior executives and build relationships with highly strategic customers and partners.
- Clear understanding of the landscape for global online commerce relevant to merchants.
- Ability to work across a global, multicultural team and openness to meet with the core team in Amsterdam as needed.
- You possess 3+ years in an issuing role with either a card scheme, payment service provider, card processor, or another player in the issuing ecosystem
- You have experience working with a tech company’s payments team to launch card programs (consumer and commercial) that involved working directly with processing platforms, banking partners, card manufacturers and other related service providers
- You have strong working knowledge of the payments industry, financial services industry, issuing products, and associated regulations;
Adyen (AMS: ADYEN) is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft.