Blockchain is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the team. The company is looking for a technically-oriented self-starter who will collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to drive experience improvements throughout the business and will experiment frequently, learn quickly, and scale our wins.
- Support operational leads (Finops / Compliance / CS) in their roadmaps to support and grow our products.
- Gather requirements and synthesize into concise PRDs.
- Collect, analyze, maintain and disseminate product data and information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Work with large data sets to understand performance, optimize features, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes.
- Be a champion of analyzing user feedback and actioning solutions for our products.
- Perform deep dives into specific parts of the product or into defects and share learning with the rest of the team.
- Own our localisation programme and its implementation across all of our properties.
- Support the wider product team in the product process
- A detail and design oriented mindset that constantly thinks about the ultimate customer.
- Strong technical skills and experience with analytics platforms and using data to make informed product decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough feature requirement documents and work with stakeholders and upper management.
- Bonus: Knowledge of, or experience in, the digital currency, banking or FinTech industries.
Blockchain.com is connecting the world to the future of finance and the most trusted and fastest growing crypto company, helping millions across the globe – from single individuals to the largest institutions – have an easy and safe way to buy, sell and store cryptocurrency.
Known as the world's most popular crypto wallet, Blockchain.com is on a path to revolutionizing the $14T financial services industry. Blockchain.com is backed by leading investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners and Google Ventures.