True to the company’s entrepreneurial roots, the partnerships team was created to find additional paths for customer acquisition and new revenue growth. This team has recently built an impactful portfolio of partnerships with leading brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Amazon, T-Mobile and Morgan Stanley and the account executive will have the opportunity to help scale innovative partnerships with financial institutions and employers.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, this Account Executive role will primarily be responsible for selling Greenlight’s tailored suite of products into B2B clients. Greenlight is looking for someone with strong critical thinking skills who can effectively communicate and work with internal and external teams to grow this B2B sales channel. This role is perfect for a self-starter who can be resilient in pursuit of meeting goals. You should relish the opportunity to build new relationships and roll-up your sleeves to secure new partnerships. This team moves fast and is always hustling so you will need to be able to effortlessly navigate multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Drive the entire sales lifecycle from effectively prospecting through to closing new partnership relationships.
- Be a relationship builder who understands how to get to a decision maker
- Relish the opportunity to take a test and learn approach to selling new products
- Clearly communicate key concepts and be at ease presenting in front of key external stakeholders
- Partner with the legal team on the negotiation and execution of contracts
- Collaborate with internal partner success team and operations to seamlessly onboard new partners
- 1-3 years of business development or sales experience
- Experience building and maintaining significant business relationships with financial services firms or HR teams at mid-market companies preferred
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing projects and work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable pitching new business opportunities over the phone, video and in person
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and decision makers
Greenlight is a debit card and money app for families. The mission is to shine a light on the world of money for families and empower parents to raise financially-smart kids.
Millions of parents and kids use Greenlight to earn, save, spend wisely, give, and invest. Parents can set flexible spend controls, manage chores, automate allowances, and invest for their kids’ futures.
The Greenlight team calls Atlanta home, but there are team members across the country. Greenlight people are pet enthusiasts, PTA presidents, fantasy football champs, kickball-mates, and volunteer dance teachers. Greenlight is backed by Drive Capital, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, TTV Capital, Relay Ventures, NEA, Amazon, Ally Financial, SunTrust Bank, and Synchrony Financial. The company was picked for CB Insights’ Fintech 250.